Radiator Cover RINGS
More designs at: #Radiator Covers
- We design our Radiator Covers in way that the heat loss is only 1%.
- The fittings are included with Radiator Covers.
- Radiator Covers are made of MDF panels and covered with PVC foil.
- Radiator Covers are easy to keep clean.
- MDF we use is water retardant.
How to calculate which size do I need?
1) Measure width of your radiator;
2) Add 200mm (8") and this is the size of Radiator Cover you should order;
3) Measure hight of your radiator (radiator only, not from the floor);
4) If your radiator is higher than 650mm (25 1/2") then fill Quotation Form;
- Radiator Cover should provide the free flow of warm air, both upward and forward,
so ensure to use openwork surfaces and planning holes in the top and bottom of the radiator cover.
- Modern radiator cover can be a beautiful complement to interior design.
- Self-assembly will not only bring a lot of satisfaction,
but also will make your living room, bedroom, kitchen or bathroom unique and unrepeatable.
Grille with side panels.
- Our grilles can be made with side panels (open top and bottom).
- This solution ensures free air flow and cover radiator to be seen from sides.
- Standard depth of side panels is 150mm [6"], but we can make it to any depth on request.
- Standard width/thickness of side panels is 28mm [1"] each,
so whatever width of grille you will choose, your external width will be 56mm [2"] wider.
- Thickness of front grille with cutouts remains same - 12mm.
Fixing brackets and compatible radiators:
1. YES 2. YES
but special adapter needed on request.
round edge on top.
Some examples :